[FW1] Management Station: Error: The site is not licenced to perform the requested action.

Hi

I generated the new licence for our Management module I got from our
distributor.
Now, when a remote user set up the a new site and wants to authenticate on
the Management Station the following message pops up:

Error: The site is not licenced to perform the requested action.

Note:
The management station were running on a EVAL licence. Since the change to
the new licence, all other functions, like compiling a new policy and write
it to the FW modules is working fine.

Question>
Do I need an other CP licence to authenticate Remote Users on the management
station?

Any help is highly appreciated!

Cheers,

Matt

Mathias Wittwer
Project Engineer
Synergy International
PO Box 11545, l23 Mobil on the Park, 157 Lampton Quay,
Wellington, New Zealand
voice: ++64 4 499 3000, fax: ++64 4 499 0320
http://www.synergy.co.nz