[FW1] failed to connect to ufp server

I just loaded up the new 4.2 websense.

I have 2 types of sites.

a) sites with a WAN connection to the mgmt server and an
Firewalled/Websensed Internet connection.
b) sites with an Internet VPN connection to the mgmt server,
Firewalled/websensed/vpn'ed by Firewall-1

TYPE - a sites) After the upgrade, I edit the server entiry, click the
dictionary tab and then click - get dictionary.  works great.

TYPE - b sites) After the upgrade. I edit the server entiry, click the
dictionary tab and then click - get dictionary.  fails every time.

I believe b type sites were a problem - pre 4.2.  Anyone experienced this ?