[FW1] ISA Server

Does anyone have any idea how we can force internal LAN users to utilize a
Web Cache WITHOUT having to do any client configuration (we can get it to
work if we add proxy settings or autoconfig on the client)?  We tried
routing all internal clients through the Web Cache machine and they do BUT
they treat the server exactly as if it were a router and do not utilize the
Web Cache.  We are using Microsoft ISA server on Windows 2000 with the
routing and remote access service configured.  The routing piece works
great, we just need to get the Cache working.  Thanks!
					Tim Anderson