[FW1] ftp problems to oracle

We are running checkpoint 4.0 Build 4156 and when we try and ftp to
oracle-ftp.oracle.com the client (or firewalls) send a RST packet but if we
try and ftp to ftp.oracle.com it works. The only difference we see (in the
sniffer) is that the one that works gets a FTP server ready and the one that
doesent work try to display a banner which overflows against three packets
and a RST is sent. Is checkpoint looking for a FTP server ready?

Any has resolved this issue before?

Thanks