[FW1] Concurrent Firewall Users

Can anyone clarify a license question for me?

Is there any limiting factor in the Firewall Licensing structure for
incoming ip addresses.   One of our Firewalls is a 50 node license.  Does
that allow unlimited incoming users (VPN, Client/User Authentication) and
only 50 internal ip addresses.

Ralph S. Vaughn
Network Technology Branch
Phone:Pager:Email:   [email protected]