[FW1] Upgrade FW-1 from 3.0b to 4.1 SP2

Hi there,

I am going to upgrade my FW-1 v3.0b SP8 to 4.1 SP2.  Got some questions and
I hope some of you would be able to help me out.

1) First, do I have to go to 4.0 SP1 first before I install 4.1 SP1 (or
SP2)?  So far, I heard two different things.  Some said I needed to go to
4.0 first, while other said I can go to 3.0b SP9, and then jump to 4.1 SP1
directly.  Any comments?

2) Another question is about a file /etc/fw.boot/ifdev.  I saw this file
name mentioned in 4.0 SP1 release notes.  I don't have this in my 3.0b, do
I need this file?  and do I need to create this file?

3) I know the latest version of 4.1 is SP3.  Is there any critical reasons
for me to go to SP3 instead of SP2?  I know SP2 has been out for a while
and I am not aware of any major problems in SP2.

Thanks.

-raymond ([email protected])