[FW1] Is there anyone know howto develop alea project?

Hi All:
   I want to develop a project using opsec lea to communicate with the FW-1 module to get the log information,then store these information into my own database.
   Now, I want to know what configuration I should do in the FW-1 module side?And shoule I only  develop a lea client programm
to connect with server, on whose side there are no program to listen the connection?
  Hope for your answers!!
  Thanks in advance!