[FW1] VoIP trought FW-1

Hi,

Has anyone some information about VoIP service trought FW-1?
I didn't find any information about FW-1 packet transmit speed.
I need to use 256 byte size of packets. My transmit speed could be max 30
ms, calculated from
network topology, and managed lines losses etc.
Is it possible? How can I test my config ( ping -l 256 ..... i tried this,
is it correct?)

The running system:
Compaq Proliant server, 800MHz, 256Mb, CPQ 431 array adapter, RAID-1,
onboard CPQ NIC adapter + 1 another CPQ NIC with 4 port.
OS: Win NT 4.0 + SP6a

Sorry my English is poor.

Thanks

Dorn Andras         [email protected], [email protected]      Andrew Dorn
Budapesti Muszaki Egyetem            Technical University of Budapest
Karman Todor Kollegium                    Karman Todor Student Hostel