Re: [FW1] Securemote

If you are using SecureClient, then the policy can remain in place after you kill SR.  you must disable policy before you kill.

Patrick Desnoyers wrote:

I have noticed that even if I kill the securemote client , the machine still cannot accept incoming connections (even pings)

Is there a something to do about this?

Thanks

Patrick Desnoyers
Administrateur de Securite des reseaux