Re: Réf. : Re: [FW1] VPN Server

Dany,
The problem here is that you have:
1) a separate managment module and firewall module, or
2) not created an FWZ key on your management module
AND
Under policy->properties->desktop security you have checked to allow
unauthenticated cleartext topology requests.

Options, go to the firewall object, select the vpn tab, check fwz and create an
fwz key and a dh key.  Reinstall policy, or
if the firewall module and management module are on separate boxes, you must
deselect the unauthenticated cleartext topology requests.  This will require
users to use an IKE password to download topology.

Cheers,
CT