Réf. : Re: [FW1] VPN Server

Do I need to create a Certificate Authority server to be able to use
Securemote ?

Because when I try to establish a Securemote connection I always have an
error.  See attach file.

Thank's

(See attached file: Securemote.bmp)

CryptoTech <[email protected]> le 03/27/2001 07:09:10 PM

Veuillez répondre à [email protected]

 Pour  Dany Grenier/Logibec/CA
 :

 cc :  [email protected]

 Objet Re: [FW1] VPN Server
 :

try
http://support.checkpoint.com/kb/docs/public/firewall1/4_1/zip/vpn-1-with-c
ontivity.zip

you don't have to pay attention to the contivity stuff.  There is
sufficient info to
see how it is done.  If all else fails, follow Tim's advice

Regards,
CryptoTech