RE: [FW1] GUI Problems on 4.1

I agree it was ugly, but it had some advantages.
One, it would display properly to a remote machine via
X and SSH.  fwpolicy keeps locking up on me.
Two, you could open mulitple windows at the same time.
With fwpolicy when I open one window I have to close that
before opening another one.  It makes it difficult to compare things.

	Frank