[FW1] fw monitor on Nokia FW module

Title: fw monitor on Nokia FW module

Hello,

I'm trying to run 'fw montior -e "accept;" -o <filename> on my Nokia firewall module but it states that I need a license.  Anyone else has had this issue?  Any suggestions?  Do I need to get a license?  I'm running FW-1 4.0 SP5.

here is the error message:

    gw1[admin]# fw monitor -e "accept" -o monitor.out
    monitor: getting filter (from command line)
    monitor: compiling
    fw: no license for 'fwc'
    fwc: No license.
    monitor: filter compilation failed /opt/pkg/FireWall-1-strong.v4.0.SP-5.ipso3.2.1/tmp/monitorfilter

PhoneBoy states something regarding this issue but it is not very clear.  Do I need a temporary license?

http://www.phoneboy.com/faq/0410.html

Keyvan