RE: [FW1] FW-1 log Auditing

Ivan,

I am managing the index list for those who are looking for an answer and
want to save time:

http://www.rtek2000.com/Tech/InternetSecureLinks.html
The index list contains the links that are related to multiple issues we
meet every day (Intrusion Detection, protocols, reporting, viruses,
performance, filters, certifications, hacking, tools, , HA/Load Balancing,
FW lists, FAQs, RFCs, etc, etc).
I do not pretend that this list is complete, but I am trying to update it to
reflect new additions. The next update is scheduled in a couple of days.
Look there in the IDS section and you'll find a lot of links to good IDS
software (including FREE).

Also, there is another URL that includes UNIX/Linux -related links
http://www.rtek2000.com/ouruseful.html

Best,

Roman M. Zeltser
RS Information Systems, Inc.NCC, DNE
*** Securing your retirement money from hackers.***