[FW1] SecureRemote

Done this before but I'm not sure why its not working this time. Installed
the SecureRemote license on the firewall. Encryption domain and rules setup.
User setup with password using IKE. Firewall is running CP 4.1 SP1. Running
SR BUILD 4176. Downloads the topology ok. When I browse to an internal web
site SR pops up and then I get

Negotiation with firewall at site  has failed. No common authentication
method with Firewall.
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Stefano;Rocky
FN:Rocky Stefano
ORG:Echelon Systems Inc.
TITLE:President
TEL;WORK;VOICE:TEL;CELL;VOICE:TEL;PAGER;VOICE:TEL;WORK;FAX:ADR;WORK:;;101 Ridgeway Court;Maple;Ontario;L6A 2R5;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:101 Ridgeway Court=0D=0AMaple, Ontario L6A 2R5=0D=0ACanada
URL:http://www.echelonsystems.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[email protected]
REV:20000809T045801Z
END:VCARD