[FW1] Event Viewer error messages

I keep getting this error message in my log file .

Firewall-1 : logsys_add_connection-packet_e recursive Call,return

Does any body know what this means and how can this be fixed ?

I also get this message as well .

Log Server 10.10.10.10 went down .

Can anybody explain why this happens and how do I get my log server back up
and how do I keep it from going down again  ?