RE: [FW1] ERROR ON SECURE REMOTE

> > Hi All
> >
> > We have a problem on Secure Remote configuration.
> > When the Secure Client authenticates a remote user attached through
> > Firewall to the corporative Network, and the authentication is OK,
> > in the welcome window, below of the welcome message appears
> a message in red
> > that says:
> >
> > "You are using an innappropriate policy
> >   Load a new policy form your Policy Server"
> >
> > could somebody help me, please?

If you are not using SecureClient and a PolicyServer you don't need to
select :

- Desktop is Enforcing Required Policy (This is the selection which
generates the alert you specified)

- Policy is installed on All interfaces

- Only TCP/IP Protocols are used

These options are default selected. These options are only in use when you
have a SecurClient setup. SecuRemote does not verify this at the client. But
both SecuRemote and SecureClient clients receives error messages related to
this.

/erik