[FW1] drop on name server service

Hi,
    I am getting frequent drops on "nameserver" service in my log viewer

Origin            my firewall ext ip
Action            drop
Service            nameserver
source            some external source from the internet
destination    a public ip address we use to hide our private clients with
protocol        udp

the source ip address changes and they are all external source ips on the internet.

Any ideas?

Thanks