[FW1] NAT routing problem

I have installed FW1 ver 4.1 Build 41716 [ VPN + DES + STRONG ].
I have the following:

	internal net 172.16.1.0
	external net 207.34.24.0
	fw 207.34.24.44 / 172.16.1.1

	host x 172.16.1.11 with NAT 207.34.24.11

I have setup the arp table on the firewall like I do on the 4.0 version
and I have also setup the routing.  It all seems to work fine on my 4.0
version, but under 4.1 the fw cannot ping host x (207.34.24.11)
yet there is a route for it.  Has anyone seen this before?
--
                Trent MacDougall @ InfoInterActive Inc.
           Network Administrator @[email protected]