[FW1] Three Firewall VPN

Greetings,

I have a working VPN between one of my Checkpoint firewalls to another organization's Checkpoint firewall so that my internal users can access a mainframe on the other end. I have a third internal Checkpoint firewall and they want to know if I could run the VPN through all three firewalls.
The setup they want looks like this:

mframe<-->theirfw<-->Internet<--myfw-->mysecondfw<-->server

Is this possible? I tried looking at how to go about this but it seems that the encryption domains wouldn't match. The myfw object includes the mysecondfw encryption domain. Plus I'm a little confused on what to put as the destination in the VPN rule.

Has anyone been able to do this?

-- Joe