[FW1] Serious bug in FW-1 4.0?

We have three HP-UX firewalls running FW-1 module and a HP-UX running
FW1-module and the mangment module.

Some days ago the managment compiled the ruleset to something that caused
two FW-1 modules to stop. After several hours of debugging I found out that
the cause of this problem was a full disk (where the /tmp catalog is
located).

It seems like the managment module version 4.0 is not handelig a full /tmp
catalog. It continued to compile the ruleset and then installed the empty
file on the FW-1 modules.

Does somebody know if this bug is known in 4.0? And has it been fixed in
4.1?

---
Jørn Yngve Dahl-Stamnes
EDB Teamco, Trondheim