From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Montag, 26. März 2001 23:43
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] FW-Logs

Mgmnt Station - NT 4.0
Firewalls - 6 Nokia 440 FW 4.0 SP 1
Locations: 4 - US, 1 - LON, 1 - GER

I am trying to log a particular rule on London Firewall to see activity..
Have Track as Long Log
However, fw log only shows packets to/from US firewalls not packets to/from
London Firewall.
Tried filter on log by searching for destination IP (LON). Getting "No
records match this selection"

Please advise

Regards

Stephen Ichatha