Re: [FW1] SecurID

Lenny:

     We have implemented SecurID here (several years ago) and the only problem
that I can remember having was that I had to add all of the IP addresses for all
the interfaces as secondary nodes.

     For example:

          You add the FW to the SecurID database as a client (or communication
server/passthru) using the external IP. Then you add the IP address for each
physical IP as secondary nodes to this client in the SecurID DB.

     Works very nicely. When you get ready to implement/test let me know if
there is anything that you need help with and I'll do my best.

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Lenny Sanchez|
|        |          <lennys@healt|
|        |          hgate.com>   |
|        |                       |
|        |          03/26/2001   |
|        |          10:48 AM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       To:     "'[email protected]'"                 |
  |       <[email protected]>                           |
  |       cc:     (bcc: James E Clukey/Rush/RSH)                               |
  |       Subject:     [FW1] SecurID                                           |

Hi guys,

     We are implementing securID in our infrastructure as a way for people
on the outside to connect remotely to our network.  Setting up a test
machine with AOL as it's ISP for testing purpose and was wondering if any
one has encountered any problems using this model.  Also, looking for any
feedback from anyone who installed securID and what problems they've
encountered.

Thanks

Lenny Sanchez
Systems Administrator