[FW1] netbios question.

Setup: Firewalls on Solaris 2.7, management on solaris 2.7. Firewall-1 4.1 sp3

To be able to browse the network neighborhood , I  know I need to set the :netbios_nat (true) line in the objects.C file.
BUT, when I add the line to the objects.C file on the management server and do a policy update for my firewalls, the line is NOT being added to the objects.C file on the firewalls... WHY ??? When my securemote users download topology and policy (by the way , can you use the management server as the policy server? I read that somewhere) the line netbios_nat (true) is not added their usersc.C  file .... am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks

Patrick Desnoyers
Administrateur de Securite des reseaux
Network security administrator