Re: [FW1] Locked out 8-( )

I can give ypu another helpful descision
execute the following:
# fwstop
# fwm

than connect with GUI make the apropriate
changes and install policy
then
again run:

# fwstart

good luck

hope I've  helped you

Steve Loughran wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Platform: Solaris, FW-1 v4.1
>
> Someone here applied the `No Security Policy` on the internal interface of
> the firewall (qfe0), and now I cant connect to with the GUI from my NT box
> to fix the problem. Can someone ANYONE please tell me which file I should be
> looking at and what I should be entering to cure this lockout?
>
> Many thanks in advance for all your help, it is greatly appreciated.
>
> --
>
> Steve

> Steve Loughran, Network Infrastructure Manager
> Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (Cambridge)
> Home Page -> http://sl.scee.sony.co.uk/
> Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace
> ICQ#: 12666311 (Work), 104426046 (Laptop)
> Team Waste - Where do you want to go wrong today?

begin:vcard
n:Paskalev;Bisser
tel;pager:tel;fax:+tel;home:n/a
tel;work:+x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.actsofia.bg
org:ACT Sofia;Information Systems
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:System Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Tzarigradsko Shosse blvd 7km=0D=0ABIC "IZOT" 7floor=0D=0Aoffice 711;Sofia;;1113;Bulgaria
fn:Bisser Paskalev
end:vcard