[FW1] firewall logs only interanal nbname,nbdatagram services

Title: firewall logs only interanal nbname,nbdatagram services

Hie to you all
I have installed FW-1 V4.0 applied the license successifully and created a  security policy. My problem is that the log view is oly showing dropped rip, nbname, nbdatagram,bootp services from the internal network and nothing from the external networks/workstations as if to suggest that it cant see beyond the external interface.

When I unload the security policy and ping machines at my ISP I get reply. What can this be or where did I get it wrong thank you in advance

Munya