RE: [FW1] gcc for NOKIA

We have had limited success using programs and code from
www.freebsd.org/ports such as bash (love that command line editing!).

David C. Diemer, CCSE
Enterprise Security Firewall Engineer
Georgia Department of Administrative Services (DOAS)
200 Piedmont Ave. SE
Suite 1420, West Tower
Atlanta, GA  30334
[email protected]
(V)
(F)

>>> "Jeff Hochberg" <[email protected]> 03/22/01 02:55PM >>>

Actually, IPSO does not "use" FreeBSD.  IPSO was derived from FreeBSD
years ago but is a drastic departure from what you're normally used to.
The kernel, IP stack, etc are almost completely different.

The use of any compilers, etc that are not included with the IPSO
distribution is not supported.

-Jeff Hochberg