Re: [FW1] Just want to log User Names for Tracking

Hi,

We use Elron Internet Manager to track Web usage and filter it at the same time. It might give you much more info than you are looking for, but you can run a trial and see if you like it.

--
Alex Solomonovic,
[email protected]

Goran Jovanovic wrote:

 Hi, I just want to log the user names of the people who are surfing the web. I am going to user WebTrends to report on this information. I have found User, Session and Client Authentication for this purpose (I think). I think I am going to rule out User since it is very limited in what it can Auth. Sessions seems good but I have to deply software to all workstations and Client seems to have too many holes in it. Is there any recommendation on the best way to do this? Pro and Cons of the different methods? Very interested in hearing your views. Thanx ___________________________
Goran Jovanovic
The LAN Shoppe Inc
phone:x-2113
e-mail: [email protected]