[FW1] secured FTP

I configured a SecureWay for AIX before wherein when I ftp to our ftpserver
from the untrusted side, the format of my username is
[email protected]. So, I only supplied myusername, then
I'll be kicked out. So, how would I do this in fw1?

Thanks.

    o^o     | Ronneil Camara     | [email protected]        |
  /(   )\   |          stop a hacker is to think like one."         |
   ^^-^^    |                          ...brilliant misguided youth |