[FW1] Sun+CPfw1+Stonebeat HA-Snoop=Interface Problem ????

Hi,

I'm installing the Stonebeat HA version 3.1 and I have the following
configuration:

Hardware:
2 Sun Servers 220R with 1 Quad cards. I use qfe0 - qfe1 to connect to our
network segments through the switches and use a cross over UTP cable to
connect the hme0 network cards together. I also use serial link between the
two Firewalls or heartbeat. The external interfaces qfe0 and qfe1 have the
same IP and MAC address on both nodes.

Software:
Solaris 2.6
CheckPoint FW-1 V4.1
StoneBeat V3.1

Problem:
When I mannualy switch from PRIMARY to SECONDARY, connectivity is lost. But
if I do a SNOOP on the interfaces before the switch everything is OK.
The same applies if I want to get back to PRIMARY from SECONDARY.

Is this a Stonebeat or an interface problem?

Have anybody saw something like this? Does it make any sense?

Rodrigo

Rodrigo Borges

TAC Support, IC ICS IP&A
SIEMENS SA, Information & Communications
Phone: +351 21 4242220