[FW1] fw1 issues on redhat linux 6.1

Are there any known issues about fw1 v4.1.2 sp2 running on redhat 6.1,
kernel 2.2.18, with 3 nics? I've been trying for 2 days now but the www
server or any server on the dmz is not working.
I already issued the commands below:

eth0 = 192.168.0.100 = untrusted
eth1 = 192.168.2.1   = dmz
eth2 = 192.168.1.1   = trusted

www  = 192.168.2.30

1. route add -host 192.168.0.102 gw 192.168.2.30
2. arp -s 192.168.0.102 <MAC-ADDRESS or PHYSICAL ADDRESS>   # similar with
local.arp in NT

And I'm sure that I can ping all connected nodes on each interfaces. I
fwstop it first just to check if I can really ping each node. Then fwstart
it again. But of course, I don't do that often or I should never really do
that, just for troubleshooting. :-)

I actually have the same setup but I installed it under redhat 7.0 and it
was working.

How about kernel-compilation, what should be present? I could have
accidentally remove an option. But, I still have the original vmlinuz image,
and fw1 doesn't seem to work also but just on the DMZ side. About routed, I
guess, I don't need this because I didn't install it in RH7.0.  Btw, I can
browse the internet via the trusted interface from a workstation. Another
thing, I used Policy Editor's wizard which I used in my installation in 7.0
also. And it went like a charm in RH7.0 but not with RH6.1.

Hmmm, any thing you want to advice that I need to troubleshoot, or any file
which I should take a look which could possibly be causing the problem?

    o^o     | Ronneil Camara,    | [email protected]        |
  /(   )\   |          stop a hacker is to think like one."         |
   ^^-^^    |                          ...brilliant misguided youth |