[FW1] MS Internet http problem with Checkpoint

Hi,
I am currently evaluating the Checkpoint FW-1 v4.1 and having problem with
Microsoft Internet explorer (ver 4 & 5) described in
http://msgs.securepoint.com/cgi-bin/get/fw1-9908/992.html (I have disabled
IE's "use http 1.1" but the problem is still there ) MS IE has been standard
browser in my company for several years and I can't simply move to Netscape.
The management will prefer to use other firewalls instead of replacing IE if
I insist to use FW-1. I would like to know whether this problem has been
resolved by Checkpoint or not.

Regards
Raymond