[FW1] .CDR file

Hi

I know I am not supposed to ask questions other than to do with Firewalls but I am totally stumped here.  I downloaded W2K Advanced server bootable CD image from the MSDN site. When I run the extract file it creates a file with .CDR extension. I am presuming it is an image for some CDR program, but which one. Anyone have any ideas at all?

Thanks in advance.

MZ