[FW1] download of different policies

Title: download of different policies

All,

I would like to know if there is some answer to the following problem :

Basically , I want to download different policies to different interfaces from a FW mgt station (Win NT) running FW1 4.0 sp4 to a Nortel router running 14.00 release (3.x agent)

I have read  the Nortel documentation for 14.00 "Configuring BaySecure Firewall-1".

I have done what is said in the documentation but the problem is : if you use the CLI of your FW mgt station which runs 4.0 sp4 then the inspection script/rules  downloaded to the router (which  is the agent runnnig 3.0 version) seem to not be compatible with the 3.0 code embedded in the route . Consequently, the router apply a default policy which drops everything.

You can easily see that when you use the GUI instead of the CLI, then the files/inspection script generated by the mgt station is not the same

I think that the reason is the following : when you use the GUI , you can indicate that the firewall agent in the router is a 3.x version. But when you use the CLI of your FW mgt station (running 4.0 sp4) , it seems there is no way to indicate the same stuff.

I can not use the GUI because it downloads the same policy to all interfaces on the target.

Thanks

Jocelyn