Re: [FW1] Norton AntiVirus

Hi Arie,

Norton AntiVirus for Gateways will only scan e-mail attachments.
Norton AntiVirus for Firewalls can scan e-mail, ftp, and http (although
I've only been succesful getting it to scan e-mail so far!)
Norton AntiVirus for Exchange Server just looks at mail in the server.

If you get one of the first two, I don't see much reason to get
the version for Exchange server.  If you only want to scan e-mails,
go for Gateways.  I like the fact that NAV for Firewalls runs on
a seperate box.  Hope this helps some.

Brad