Re: [FW1] what is port scan ? our IT auditor found hole!! How to close??

Greetings!

Ed Rolison schrieb:

> >Hi.. Jesus Calvo and dear all... if this is the case, how to close this two
> >port.. as we don't implement VPN here and I remember that there is no rules
> >for 264, 265 ports.  Why it is open?

> I bet you've got an 'allow firewall services' rule right at the top.

In the policy editor  do  Policy / Properties  and there on the "Security Policy"
Tab you will find "Implied Rules" starting near the middle of the window.  There you
will find the mentioned (probably checked)  "Accept VPN..."

#ifdef flamebait
Just to be nasty:  why did your IT security auditor do not tell you that you have
the FW1 VPN services enabled (superfluously) - instead of just telling you the port
numbers?  Any serious auditor for FW1 should IMHO know what these ports are...
#endif

Bye
    Volker

--