[FW1] Installation problems

Title: Installation problems

Hie Guys
Iam running Firewall-1 ver 4.0 on a windows NT platform. The box that this firewall is running is now failing to cope due to increased demand. I have installed Firewall-1 ver 4.0 (enterprise product)on another bigger box and has used the same valid IP address which I have a license for. When I replaced the smaller box by the bigger box nothing seemed to be working fine. When I viewed the log viewer it showed that all the packets were being dropped by the clean up rule.

Here is a sample log

Action   Service        Source          Destination           Protocol
Drop      nbdatagram     180.10.4.70    180.10.0.7.255       udp

My question is what causes this and how can I resolve it

Thaks inadvance

Munyaradzi