[FW1] yet another problem.....

Hi again my dear Gurus....!!

I have 2 firewall Modules installed on 2 Solaris boxes
and Firewall Management running on WIN2K....

>From my understanding all the firewall logs will be
stored on the Firewall Management Modules and not on
the Firewall module... But however i notice that the
Firewall modules stores files locally as well...

So i have two copies of log files... One on the
Firewall Module and another on the Management Module..

It is not a problem maintaining the logs on the
Management module as the "fw logswitch" command works
fine...

My problem is on the maintanance of the Log Files on
the Firewall module.... The "fw logswitch" command
does not work.. Message given is
No matter which directory i run it from it is still
the same...

I need your help on this one.. how do i make it work
and what is the impact if i manually remove the log
files by using "rm fw.log"....

Pls pls help....Thanks a million to all the Gurus..!!