From: ns dillon [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 2:05 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Wierd Date & Time problem

Hi all the Firewall Guru's out there...

I have a strange problem down here.... My problem is
with the date& Time shown in the FW-Log file...

I have 2 Firewall modules installed on 2 Solaris
machines, and the management module is installed on a
Windows 2000 box...

When i check the syatem dates on the Firewall Modules,
it appears to be the current date and time.... But
however when i view the log files on the managenent
module, the dates and time are about 8 hours ahead...

I have checked the system date on the Windows 2000 as
well and all i can see is the correct date and time...

Can anyone out there help me out on where else can i
check the date and time in order for me to get the
exact date and time on the Mgmt module as well...

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated...

10q...