From: Stephen Hunt [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 1:18 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Log Viewer 4.0 is slow

Hello,

I've noticed with one of our clients that the Log Viewer is very slow,
and
often says "Server response is slow, abort?".  What could be causing
this
problem?  The network is 100mb, and there doesn't seem to be any
network latency to speak of - pings from the management console to
the firewall are 1ms or less, and the firewall is not very busy.  What
could
be causing this latency?

Thanks!