Re: [FW1] SecuRemote error

Thank you all that responded, it turns out that she was running a DES version of SR, not 3DES.  Evidentally, it never worked for her...it helps when people tell you the truth, but oh well.  Thanks again to you guys for the help.
----- Original Message -----
From: Aeon Hale
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 2:47 PM
Subject: [FW1] SecuRemote error

Hello,

I have users trying to connect w/SecuRemote and now they are getting the error: "Negotiation with firewall at site ..xxx.xxx has failed.  The user is not defined properly."  Anybody have a clue what this means?  We acutally haven't touched the firewall today so I'm not sure what would have caused this.  We are using IKE.  CP FW-1 4.1 sp3...SecuRemote Build 4176.

Thank you,

Aeon