[FW1] Outlook Web Access in DMZ

Title: Outlook Web Access in DMZ

I'm new to the list and am using Checkpoint Firewall-1. I've moved an MS Outlook Web Access Server (worked well on internal net) into the DMZ and wish to have it still authenticate users to a server in our internal network. The system now only works if a user exists on the OWA server user list, but this means maintaining 2 user lists/passwords (1 internal and 1 DMZ). Is there a port that can be opened on the firewall to allow the DMZ OWA server to authenticate with the internal NT domain? I can't find any MS documentation that explains how to do this. They only say for the DMZ server to be part of the internal domain (which it is), but the OWA server can't find the domain controller when it is in the DMZ. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks, Gary