From: David Ng
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 12:14 AM
Subject: [FW1] Problems on installing VPN-1 SecuRemote Release of Version 4.1 SP3 Hotfix on Windows 2000

Dear all,

I need help on installing the secure remote on windows 2000.

I have downloaded VPN-1 SecuRemote Release of Version 4.1 SP3 Hotfix< /STRONG>(build 4176) from checkpoint web site.

there was no errors or problems during the installation. but after i reboot the laptop (i'm using Compaq Armada M300), and dial to the ISP, there was no response at all. eventhough i have put my internal IP address in WINS.

then, i found some error messages in System Log (Event Viewer).

1. FW1 :-> state! Error 0x0000034
2. FW1:F WlsRoutingEnabled : Failed to save IP Forwarding-->
3. FW1:- ->e\CheckPoint\Securemote (oxc0000034)

this are the 3 errors i got.

I need to solve this problems urgently. Very much appreciated if someone can give me a hand ont his.

Thanks & have a nice day.

Regards,

David  NG
MIS Dept.
É  tel : (+60) 3 5111799 (ext 1452)
É  fax : (+60) 3 5115572
[email protected]
ý http://www.fico.nl
"Always Ahead"

by return email or telephone +

AntiVirus software for the presence of computer viruses.