RE: [FW1] Kernel parameter in Solaris

	Hi.

	Thanks.

	I know that parameter and use it. I'm asking for a non-specific FW
parameter, a Kernel-generic parameter that resize the kernel-memory or
so. I think there is another parameters referring kernel.

	Anybody knows this kind of parameters? Any idea about the problem?

	Our network is going slow...

	Thanks in advance

	Adolfo Ranero Serrano