From: Matt McClung [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Samstag, 17. März 2001 21:21
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] SR with IKE and SecurID

I have been working on implementing SecuRemote with IKE encryption, with
users that are using SecurID authentication.

If I use a local FW user, I get the connection to work. However, If I use a
user with SecurID I get the error "IKE not supported for user."  I have read
the implementation guides from CP and RSA but to no avail.

I no that most of the config (FW, Encryption Domains, NAT, etc) are all
working okay because of the success I have with FW1 local users.

I am using the generic* user and have verified the encryption settings,
which seem to be okay.

Anyone here have success in configuring this setup?  Any ideas?

TIA

Matt