[FW1] Kernel parameter in Solaris

	Hi.

	I know there is a parameter/s in Solaris, in /etc/system to modify
the kernel memory assigned to process who runs in kernel. I used it whit
older Solaris 2.5.1 because I had trouble with a FW and kernel memory. I
resized kernel memory from 512k to 2M because it wasn't enough for FW.

	The problem is that I don't remember the parameter/s and I need to
change it because I actually had problems with a FW on 2.6, and i want to
check if the problem is the size of the kernel-memory, kernel-stacks or
so.

	Anybody knows this parameter/s?

	Kind Regards.

	Adolfo Ranero Serrano

| Tlf: +34 91 456 66 66      Centro Nacional de Control (TTD)                |
| Fax: +34 91 456 63 59      Beatriz de Bobadilla 18, 1 planta, 28040-MADRID |