[FW1] A question about Checkpoint FW-1 &OPSEC LEA

All:
  We are now developing a project by using OPSEC lea,we write a lea
client programm in a computer,then we established a session with the
server where the Checkpoint FW-1 v4.1is installed,but we found there was no log returned to the client.why??
  In the serer ,we telnet 127.0.0.1 18184,it's ok,which show the lea server has already started,is it true? But I can't find it in the setting->control panel->services,why??  Is it necessary for me to write a programme on the server side??
  what should i do on the server side?
thank in advance!!!