Re[2]: [FW1] RADIUS Setup

Hello Patrick,

As  I  said  before I did not set a configuration like the one you are
going  to  do,  but on checkpoint paper on Ike Hybrid mode there are 2
thing to do you didn't (and I have not deeply understood what are them
for).

1)   Create  a  certificate  authority  on  the  managment  statation.
Certificate the firewall.
2) Create a user with IKE Preshared key for the topology download.

Hope it helps,
MaX

PS
The Checkpoint paper on hybrid mode is at:
http://support.checkpoint.com/kb/docs/public/securemote/4_1/pdf/hybrid-2-10.pdf

Saturday, March 17, 2001, 10:07:22 PM, you wrote:

PB> The hybrid box is checked.  One thing I am noticing is that the rule
PB> allowing for RADIUS Auth is not showing as being used in the logs...

PB> Also the IAS server uses 1812 & 1813, but has 1645 & 1646 defined as
PB> secondaries.

Best regards,
 MaXsecurity                            mailto:[email protected]