Re: [FW1] lockdown NT

On Fre, Mär 16, 2001 at 10:26:17 -0900, Don Leeper wrote:
> Does anyone have a list of services that can be turned off and what proper
> lockdown procedures you use on a NT box.

What I do is (loosely translated from German and based on Lance Spitzners
list):

Remove Network Services:

	RPC
	NetBios
	Server-Service

Remaining Network Services:

	SNMP-Service
	Workstation (compatibility for Scheduler)
	Computer-Browser (compatibility for Workstation)

Network Properties - Protocols:

	Remove all, only TCP/IP remaining

Network Properties - Bindings:

	Disable WINS-Client