[FW1] couldn't establish connection

Hi,

I'm simulating a network with firewall-1. I have a multi-homed WinNT4, 3
NICS.

external = 192.168.0.100
internal = 192.168.1.0/24
dmz      = 192.168.2.0/24

I actually used the wizard to create the policiies. When I connect my laptop
to the internal side, I am able to pass packets beyond external interface
and I am also able to view the webpages being published by the webserver in
the DMZ.

But when I try to connect from a pc to the external network to view the page
being published by the webserver in the DMZ, I am unable to see the page.
FYI, I used static and the IP I used was 192.168.0.101 and 192.168.2.30 on
the webserver sitting on the DMZ.

What could have I missed? Someone told me that I should create a local.arp,
I created it but i just don't know if I wrote it in the correct format.
Someone also told me to add a route.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

    o^o     | Ronneil Camara,    | [email protected]        |
  /(   )\   |          stop a hacker is to think like one."         |
   ^^-^^    |                          ...brilliant misguided youth |